Leo TechnoSoft is a technology partner specializing in building, serving, managing and extending technology on Cloud and SaaS environment. Set up in 2006, Leo TechnoSoft is a global solution provider in Product Engineering, I.T Services, Cloud Computing, Mobile Application Development and Infrastructure Support with expertise in latest technology platforms.
Leo TechnoSoft has a global presence with offices in India, USA & Singapore along with an extention office in Belgium. Our development center is located in Pune, India and Florida, USA. With a global presence, Leo TechnoSoft is armed to meet client's needs regardless of their location. This has made the organization a preferred partner-of-choice for small and medium sized companies looking for on-time delivery and high quality product development solutions.
Leo TechnoSoft’s forte lies in efficient product development and services in cloud computing environment. Cloud computing helps companies leverage the benefits of quick scalability and rapid deployment without the hassles of managing on-premise infrastructure.
We also offer consultancy services to companies that want to build cloud computing facilities within their organizations. Our sound technical background and expertise helps to effectively manage infrastructure in a HAAS environment.
Partner for Innovation
Everything begins with a good idea, and when this idea flourishes, you flourish with it. We are always ready to combine our experience and technology with your best ideas and turn them into reality.
Leo TechnoSoft collaborates with Startup companies to determine the new opportunities for successful startup business development. We believe in collaborating with ISVs & Startup companies to accelerate time-to-market and bring software Innovation to Life.
Here's a snapshot of our journey to date
- 2006 - Established in USA
- 2007 - Set up 1st development center to serve SaaS & Cloud Environment
- 2008 - Released 7 successful SaaS applications for our customers
- 2009 - 15,000 sq ft R&D center set up in Pune
- 2010 - Successfully transitioned 4 customers for BOMT model to their own premise Set up mobility division with SaaS along with Product Engineering R&D Center
- 2011 - Set up office in Singapore
- 2012 - Served more than 28 clients and set up BI services